Preparing to strip bare on the beach is not everyone’s idea of fun – some of us terrified of revealing our lumps and bumps to the world! Having tested all manner of cellulite, firming and toning creams – with some delivering great results and others leaving me a little disappointed, I was happy to try something new.
Introducing the dry body brush. A technique which has been around for centuries, dry body brushing is quite simply one of the best (and easiest) ways to care for your skin naturally; encouraging the break up of fatty deposits and aiding detoxification and improving circulation. Good news for dimply thighs!
The best reasons to body brush:
- Stimulates blood flow to increase nutrient delivery to cells
- Improves lymph flow to carry toxins and waste products out of the body
- Removes dry, dead skin cells
- Encourages cells to regenerate
- Results in smooth glowing skin
- Stimulates production of sebum (oil), to nourish dry skin
- Helps combat cellulite and fatty deposits
- Increases energy and stimulates the body
- It’s easy, and feels great!
The best news is, this week you can try your hand at dry body brushing absolutely FREE! We’ve got a limited number of lovely Aromatherapy Associates Revive Duos containing a full size Revive Body Gel (200ml) and Body Brush, worth £39.50 – yours when you spend £60 on any Aromatherapy Associates products.
How to body brush?
We recommend fast sweeping motions towards the heart. For example when doing your legs, start from the feet up, and when doing arms, start at the hand brushing towards the shoulder. Try brushing daily for optimum results.
To Claim: Your Free Revive Body Duo will automatically be added to your basket with the qualifying spend. Any Revive Body gel or Body Brush added to your basket manually will require full payment. Visit Bath & Unwind to shop.