Ok, ok, let’s just get it out in the open… for every gift I buy for others this Christmas, I will probably buy one for myself too.
I. Just. Can’t. Help. It.
Being a buyer here at Bath & Unwind HQ, I start ordering gifts from our suppliers for the website from February. While everyone else is sunning themselves in August, my head is stuck in Christmas sales forecasting and pondering how our deliveries will be affected if it snows. By this point, at the end of November, I’ve been listening to Now That’s What I Call Christmas for months, have most of my shopping done and can’t wait for everyone else to catch up! So when all the fantastic offers, promotions and gift sets from my favourite brands appear at this time of year, it’s usually myself I buy them for.
Below are a few of my favourite gifts that I will be buying for myself this year. If you have the strength to part with them, I take my hat off to you and I’m sure your loved ones will be more than appreciative.
- Bumble & bumble Stylist Editions Set – This is a fantastic collection of Bumble & bumbles‘ bestselling styling products, as used by hairdressers, models and celebrities world wide – great for those who like to experiment with their hair and for the perfect party style.
- Ole Henriksen Ultimate Eye Lift Kit – I love Ole Henriksen’s luxurious yet results-driven products. The Ultimate Eye Lift Gel is a favourite of mine but I haven’t had time to try the new Ultimate Eye Lift Roll On yet, so this is a perfect opportunity to get both in this great value set.
- Ruby + Ed Cerise Snuggle Ballerina Slipper – These are simply too cute to let sell out (which they will!) without bagging myself a pair first!
- Lollia In Love Perfumed Luminary & Relax Petite Perfumed Luminary – I have a beautiful vintage dressing table which I top with art-deco glass vases and old perfume bottles, and I just know that these gorgeous candles will look great on it as well as making the room smell divine.
- Laqa & Co. Whip It Gift Box – There is always an excuse to increase my nail lacquer collection, and these Laqa & Co. nail polish pens not only come in the most eye-popping shades, but come beautifully packaged and make chic looking nails on the go easy peasy. I’ll definitely be keeping at least one of these in my office drawer for last minute manicures before I dash to all those festive parties!
Need gift suggestions? Why not call or email our customer services team who would be more than happy to help, or even just post a message below for my personal suggestions.