When a new brand is launched at Bath & Unwind we all get very excited and can’t wait for our customers to experience the new products and to hear your feedback on them. SPC Skincare is the latest addition to our growing collection and we are all positive that you will not be disappointed!
SPC Skincare offers an exciting transformation on how you care for your skin. They blend essential plant oils, extracts and other simple but potent ingredients into formulas that help to defy age, stimulate cells and rejuvenate your skin. The wide assortment of products allows anyone to create a personal skincare plan unique to the individual. All SPC Skincare products were designed with a view to create a skincare and body range that enables you to recreate your own spa experience at home as part of your everyday life. Read more about why we love SPC Skincare
So why not take some time out this week, set aside a day/evening, switch off your phone, lock the bathroom door, have some ‘me’ time and rejuvenate your body, mind and spirit…follow the steps below to create your own spa in the comfort of your own home…
- Preparation: Soak some chamomile teabags in hot water and then chill them in the fridge.
- Turn the lights down low or off and light some candles, and if possible play some relaxing music. Neom Organic Treatment Candle Sumptuous is perfect for calming your mind and lifting your spirits.
- Run a bath and add 1-2 capfuls of an SPC Bath & Massage Oil. You can choose from 4 blends, pampering with lavender, chamomile, marjoram and geranium would be perfect to start the relaxation process.
- Apply SPC Shea Butter Complexion Mask a gentle and invigorating mask that detoxes the skin leaving it revived and glowing. The steam from the bath will help to open the pores further.
- Place prepared chamomile teabags over eyes to soothe tired eyes.
- Relax in the bath for 5-10 minutes, breathing in deeply to take in the aroma.
- Leave mask for 5-8 minutes and remove with a muslin cloth or warm water.
- Wrap yourself in a warmed, comfy towelling robe and feel cocooned as you step out of the bath.
- Apply SPC Citrus Body Moisturiser, or for a more indulgent treat apply SPC White Chocolate Body Cream which is simply delicious! Packed with nourishing ingredients including coconut oil, sweet almond oil and cocoa butter this intense creamy moisturiser has a delicious chocolate aroma that is practically good enough to eat! Leaves skin re-hydrated and glowing.
- On your face apply SPC Plant Collagen Night Cream a light, luxurious night cream that will help hydrate your skin whilst you sleep or SPC Decadent Rose Moisturiser, a heavenly rose moisturiser which leaves skin feeling supple, radiant and smooth.
After following these steps your skin will feel beautifully moisturised and revitalised and you should be feeling relaxed and rejuvenated. It’s not always easy to find time to indulge yourself but try to find time at least once a week, your skin and mind will be thankful.