We are very excited to introduce Essie Nails to our customers this week and when you see their colourful collection of fashion forward shades we are sure you will be too! With over 40 shades there really is something to suit everyone.
Now that summer has arrived (hopefully!) with the recent fabulous weather we have been experiencing, it’s time to bear our feet in summer sandals and flip flops after being hidden all winter, but don’t panic we have all the essential items you need for your home pedicure and Essie have enough shades to see you through the summer!
Follow these steps for your home pedicure and proudly put your best foot forward…..
1. Soak feet for 5-10 minutes in warm water.
2. Use Urban Spa’s Wooden Foot File to buff away and calluses and dry skin.
3. Apply Burt’s Bees Mama Bee Leg & Foot Crème to soothe stressed legs and feet.
4. Trim toenails with Tweezerman Stainless Toenail Scissors , cutting straight across to prevent ingrowing nails.
5. Remove any old nail varnish with Essie Purifying Nail Polish Remover.
6. Apply your favourite Essie Base Coat using 8-10 strokes.
7. Finally generously apply your favourite Essie Nail Polish in 2 coats. Bright Tights is a summer favourite of mine, especially as this season is all about colour! If you prefer something more subtle try French Affair from the Spring 2011 collection, this is a beautiful soft lavender pink colour. Finally finish with your favourite Essie Top Coat to seal colour and prolong durability.
Essie is one of the most trusted, iconic names in the beauty industry and all Nail Colours are DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde free. What’s not to love? Visit Essie Nails now.