Picking a new perfume can be tricky. Just walk through any John Lewis or House of Fraser perfume department, and you are inundated with scents across the spectrum. From citrus to floral to musk… how do you know exactly what you want? Enter Tokyo Milk.
Tokyo Milk has always championed unique, lasting fragrances. Just look at a few of their parfum combinations: Gin & Rosewater (citrus zest and rosewood), (vanilla, wood and orchid) and Let Them Eat Cake (sugarcane, coconut and white musk).
Now, upping the bar again, Tokyo Milk releases a collection of parfum vial sets, each containing three fragrances (6 x 19ml vials), so you can wear alone, or mix and match, any combination to create your own unique scent! The small vials are ideal for travel, keeping in your bag, or giving as a gift. With six collections to choose from, there is surely a combination for everyone.
Garden State contains :
- 101 Patchouli & Tundra Moss – x 2
- 102 White Sage & Lemongrass – x 2
- 103 Turned Earth & Cedar – x 2.
Sun Kissed contains:
- 109 Pink Grapefruit & Orange Blossom – x 2
- 110 Black Currant & Jasmine – x 2
- 111 Ripened Mango & Mandarin – x 2.
Skinny Dip contains:
- 117 Crisp Greens & Watercress – x 2
- 118 Sea Mineral & Cypress – x 2
- 119 White Tea & Ginger – x 2.
- 121 Fig Leaf & Bronzed Musk – x 2
- 122 Sweet Orange & Cassis – x 2
- 123 Osmanthus & Rosewood – x 2.
Sugar Bomb contains:
- 113 Vanilla Orchid & Honeyed Cocoa – x 2
- 114 Tonka Bean & Sweet Amber – x 2
- 115 Sugared Crème & Fennel – x 2.
Modern Love contains:
- 105 White Tea & Jasmine – x 2
- 106 Linden Blossom & Japanese Loquat – x 2
- 107 Mandarin & Honeyed Rose – x 2.