Here’s my top tips to achieving a Flawless Fake Bake Tan!
1. Exfoliate the day before you apply your Flawless with Exfoliating Mitts or your favourite Body Scrub. Korres Watermelon Body Scrub is a favourite of mine. Also complete any hair removal at least 24 hours before applying your tan. After showering apply Body Lotion paying particular attention to your elbows, knees and ankles.
2. Before applying Flawless ensure you have removed any perfume or deodorant and have clean, dry skin.
3. Wearing your gloves (included with your Flawless) and using your mitt start applying your tan. You can spray directly on to the mitt but I prefer to spray onto my skin and blend with the mitt. Start with your legs carefully blending over your knees and feet. Next apply to your upper body and finish with your face and neck.
4. To apply tan to your hands, remove the gloves and apply a little moisturiser to the back of your hands and apply a small amount of Flawless to one hand. Then rub the back of your hands together so that both of your hands are now tanned.
5. Wait for your tan to dry for at least 5 minutes before dressing. If possible apply your tan at night before going to bed for the best results, if this isn’t possible allow your tan to develop for at least 8 hours before showering.
6. After allowing your tan to develop, shower off the excess and enjoy your golden glow! You can apply the following night for a more intense colour (it is not necessary to exfoliate again).
7. Apply more as desired!
I have also just purchased the Fake Bake Bronzy Babe Bronzing Compact to complement my Flawless tan. It comes in a gorgeous jewelled gold case (perfect present!) and includes a mirror. It creates a beautiful glow to my face with a lovely golden colour.