Achieving a lavish, layered look has never been so easy or so thrilling than with the new Essie Nails Luxeffects Collection. The Luxeffects Collection adds the perfect finishing touch and has reached Bath & Unwind just in time for the festive season and I can’t wait to try them all! As with all Essie Nail polishes they are DBP, toluene and formaldehyde free.Have fun mixing the Luxeffects with your favourite shades!
The Luxeffects Collection is a selection of five on-trend textured top coats, with built-in shimmer, glimmer and dimension, all designed to dazzle and give your nails plenty of glitz this holiday season!
These gorgeous glimmering top coats are designed to be worn over your favourite Essie Nail Polish to bring bling to a new level, or you can wear them on their own over your natural nail.
1. As Gold As It Gets – Gilded Lamé Paillettes. A gold glitter in a clear base. Try with Jamaica Me Crazy.
2. Shine Of The Times – Scintillating Opalescent Aura. This opalescent topcoat flashes different colours in different lights. Looks great with Essie Smooth Sailing or Essie Luxedo.
3. A Cut Above – Shattered Pink Diamond Glitz. A pink glitter in a clear base. Try with Essie Jazz.
4. Set In Stones – Disco Mirror Ball. A silver glitter in a clear base. Would look great on top of Essie Dive Bar.
5. Pure Pearlfection – Decadent Baroque Nacre. A fine white shimmer in a clear base. Try with Essie Future Dreams.