As far as present giving goes, my friends and family have come to accept that on birthdays and at Christmas they will most likely be receiving beauty products straight from the shelves here at Bath & Unwind HQ. I’d say they are all pretty pleased with this arrangement, but none more so than my beautiful Mum!
I just love the look of excitement and intrigue on her face when I introduce her to the wonderful products I have recently sourced. She smugly trots off with her new pot of firming cream in hand, ready to relay the benefits and lists of hard to pronounce active ingredients to her friends who are equally as impressed. She’s now known in her circles as Judy, Mother of Beauty Buyer and Purveyor of Insider Beauty Knowledge, bless her!
So on the subject of Mums, here are some fantastic Mothers Day gift ideas that will be sure to win you lots of brownie points.
- Occo Discovery Gift Collection. Indulge your mum in an Adriatic Spa Experience all for £20!
- Cowshed Knackered Cow House Set. The Soho House experience at a snip of the cost.
- All for Eve Body Butter. Such a good product, such a good cause. All profits go to the Eve Appeal, a charity that supports funding and research into women’s cancers.
- BooBoo Congratulations Mummy Kit. Yes, there is a Baby Boom happening right now and everyone knows someone who will deserve this beautiful gift over the coming months.
- Phytomer Face and Body Pamper Collection. Introduce your mum to unadulterated luxury with Marine Cosmetics. Was £40.88 now £25.95.
- This Works Perfect Hands Intense Moisture Hand Cream.
- Neals Yard Blush Rose Skincare Gift. Bringing together two bestsellers from the Rehydrating Rose range, perfect for tired, dry or mature skin.