Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream is a bestselling product, but its application can seem a bit different for new users. Dr. Hauschka have produced the below video guide to show us how to perfect the ‘press and roll’ technique in order to get the most out of this fabulous cleanser.
Morning cleansing routine
1. Fill your basin with warm water and wet your face, neck and décolleté.
2. Squeeze about 2cm of Cleansing Cream into the palm of your hand. Mix with a small amount of water to create a smooth paste.
3. Apply to your face and neck by gently pressing the cream onto your skin with your fingers then lifting or rolling your fingers off. This rolling technique ensures dead skin cells and impurities are safely lifted and removed without the need to scrub your face harshly. Work from your forehead down and from the centre outwards. Repeat twice for normal skin conditions, only once if you have sensitive skin, more if you have oily skin and blemishes.
4. Rinse thoroughly, first with warm water, then with a splash of cool water.
6. While your skin is still damp from the toner apply your moisturiser with the press and roll movement and then, if necessary, with very light pressure only, smooth it out over your skin.
In the evening you may want to add the Cleansing Milk to your routine before step 1 to remove makeup, and you would miss out step 6 and finish just with a spritz of toner.